Hackleman, Olive & Judd, P.A.
2426 East Las Olas Boulevard,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone Number: (954) 334-2250
Fax: (954) 334-2259
About Our Firm
Hackleman, Olive & Judd offers a boutique law firm experience rarely found in Florida. Comprised of attorneys who went to top law schools and have experience at large law firms, the Firm offers a combination of sophisticated legal practice with client-focused benefits available only at a boutique-sized firm. The Florida legal community often recognizes our hard-working attorneys for their approach to unique and complicated legal issues, commitment to ethical obligations, quality of service, and level of experience.
We represent both closely-held and publicly-traded corporations located in Florida and elsewhere. Our clients often think of us not only as their attorneys, but business partners as well. Our attorneys pride themselves on taking a holistic view of legal practice, not only striving to prepare our clients’ legal matters to maximize their chances for success, but also learning our clients’ businesses in order to fully understand the traits unique to their particular businesses.
Cases We Handle
Hackleman, Olive & Judd represents businesses in legal matters within Florida and nationwide. Our experienced attorneys practice in the following areas:
- Appellate Litigation
- Banking & Financial Litigation
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Class Action Defense
- Contract Disputes
- Labor & Employment
- Land Use and Real Estate Litigation
- Stockholder Derivative Actions
- Probate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Healthcare Directives, Living Wills & Power of Attorneys
- Planning, Zoning & Licensing
- Title Services
- Land Use
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Title Representation
Hackleman, Olive & Judd is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on Las Olas Boulevard, near the intersection with SE 25th Avenue.
- From I-95, exit Broward Blvd.
- Follow Broward Blvd. east to Andrews Ave.
- Turn right on Andrews.
- Turn left on Las Olas Blvd. and travel east.
- Traveling east, the office will be before the SE 25th avenue and the intracoastal bridge, on the right side of the road.